Thursday, March 10, 2005

Tour de...Jersey?

I thought this might be a good place for me to plug this year's MS 150 Bike Tour, which takes fearless riders on a (sometimes wind and rain-swept) trail from Cherry Hill to Ocean City, New Jersey - and back! That's right - it's 150 miles of sheer cycling ecstasy over two days. I am preparing to do the ride for the fourth time this coming September. Mike will be riding for the third time, and last year we even corralled a few friends to join us. It's a great time - especially if you like hurricane season! - and it's all for a good cause. I started riding for my kick-ass mother-in-law, Ann, who lives a fuller life with MS than many people I know who do not face such great physical challenges. She really rocks. I wish she had a website so I could send you the link. We'll have to work on that next - get the whole extended family blogging!

Please check out the MS site, and think about either joining us for the ride or helping us out with a wee (or maybe not so wee) financial contribution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home