Friday, March 11, 2005

Another Blue State Heard From...

Like a dope, I forwarded to many of my friends and family around the country an email petition from NARAL directed at Slimey Santorum and his anti-choice ways. Can't get anything past fiery Blue-Stater Kirsten Keefe, who, by the way, toils in the public interest sector in the HIGHLY RELEVANT field of predatory lending. She writes:

not my senator, baby, yours!

quite frankly, i think your senator would like to get rid of women, or atleast their access to literacy, altogether. along with the poor and thedowntrodden (which is ironic since he votes in ways that will inevitablyincrease their numbers).

All too true. Anyway, if any of you are interested in taking up temporary residence in Pennsylvania to assist us in our campaign to dethrone Santorum, please let me know. I think we can clear out some guitars and make some guest space.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger MPomy said...

Kirsten is good at som many things, including good natured ribbing directed at novice bloggers...

One thing's for sure, her senators are a hell of a lot cooler the our's in Pa.

So I say again, 'Ouch'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home