Saturday, March 12, 2005

They Don't Call Me the Boogie Aunt for Nothing


The Little Boogie Man, NYC.

I can't possibly express in just a few short words how much I love my nephew. He has grown from a tiny little 4-plus pound peanut into a gigantic bundle of love faster than you can say, "Oscar, Oscar, why ya buggin'?" He drools, he rolls, he is totally unstoppable! I treasure each second I get to spend with him on our monthly visit. Looking forward to our Easter weekend in NYC more than I can say.

Mike and I are already fighting our impulses to program Oscar with just the right taste in music. Luckily, he attended his first Finn Brothers concert before he was even out of the womb. (Glenn Tilbrook, too.)

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Em -

Very nicely done! I will also testify to Oscar's incredible cuteness, even if he did sleep through the lunch I had with him, his mom and grandmother. Can't wait to check him out when he's awake!

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet Mr. Boogie man this summer!! He is the CUTEST!! Sarah has sent me many pictures!! AND - I am honored to be the "surrogate" grandma.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home