Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Is There Anything He DOES Know??


I guess this explains why I kept hearing clips of W. on the radio this morning, talking about the proposed sale of US ports to a UAE-owned corporation, saying, "The government has reviewed this." What exactly does that mean, I wondered? Well, obviously it DOESN'T mean that the President has any f***ing clue about what the people in his Administration are cooking up while he is out clearing brush or speechfying to pre-screened audiences about eliminating health insurance.

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with these people??!!?!?!?

Every day, I am amazed anew at their lies, deception and downright underhandedness. Not to mention the fact that the President is probably the least powerful/informed person in his own Administration. If I had voted for Bush, I think I would be a little upset that the person I thought I was electing would actually have so little to do with the running of the Executive Branch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home