Thursday, December 18, 2008

TESTING, TESTING

Hello? Hello? Is there anyone out there?

Something has possessed me to try and reinvigorate my blog. For months, I didn't even know how to log into this shit any more.

Well, it's been a little over a year and a half since I last posted here. The big headline since August '07 has been: CANCER!! Diagnosed a year ago (Dec. 5 to be exact) I am now feeling strong and doing well, but it was a rough fucking ride.

You can read more about my Adventures in Cancerland here:

http://myplanet.planetcancer.org/profile/EmilyBeck

I will try to post more substantively soon, but for the moment I just wanted to see if I could kick-start this thing. One can never have too many on-line playthings. (I guess that sounds kind of naughty...but you know what I mean.)

Cheers and Happy Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home