Saturday, March 12, 2005

My Husband, Mad Scientist

It occurs to me that I have posted all this nonsense about politics, my musical obsessions, my insanely sweet niece and nephew, and I haven't mentioned the fact that I happen to be married to one of the greatest musicians on the planet. Mike never ceases to amaze me with his boundless energy for playing - guitar, bass, anything with strings,really. Whether it's in a seedy practice space on Delaware Avenue, a basement in Washington, DC, our own living room, or down in the "hobbit hole" (where the REAL magic happens), he is always up for a tasty groove. It's true I love to sing, but hey, someone else writes the songs. Mike is constantly cooking up gorgeous new soundscapes, and I am just so thankful that he shares them with me.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hammer brings the rock. I've seen this proposition in action for some 15 years. In fact, I've got some of the man's chops sprinkled on my site, which is not a blog. Hasta, atg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home